A free update for the popular 3Ds game IRONFALL Invasion has been released on the Nintendo eShop today.
With over 300,000 players world-wide, the developers of IRONFALL Invasion, VD-DEV, have been listening to player feedback and introduced a range of new features and enhancements. Ranging from new control based settings to a new free-for-all multiplayer game mode, there is sure to be more than a few things in the latest update to keep the games many fans happy.
Only just released in February of this year, its pleasing to see the developers keeping on top of play requests and pushing this update out the door so quickly. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.
New features for all IRONFALL Invasion players:
- In the Controls menu of the game’s settings, the “Aim Sensitivity” and “Camera Sensitivity” sliders have been expanded with more increments to allow for finer tuning according to the player’s preference.
- In Multiplayer: in the “free-for-all” game mode, players who leave a game before the end have their score reset.
- In Multiplayer: the range of the “shock gun” item has been increased
- In Multiplayer: the damage and bullet statistics of the “grenade launcher”, “explosive rifle” and “shotgun” items have been adjusted accordingly to reflect balance issues noticed in user comments
- In Multiplayer: the respawn algorithm has been improved.
- During a sprint, it is now easier to turn left and right.
- The U-turn command (pressing back twice) has been improved to decrease involuntary U-turns; it is now necessary to press back twice in a faster way than before.
New features for players having purchased IRONFALL Invasion content:
- In Multiplayer: when joining a quick online match, it is possible for players to filter out the “Tanks (Demo)” map from their quick online match search, to allow for more variety in the automatic selection of arenas.
- In Multiplayer: players will now remain invincible for 4 seconds when they respawn.
- In Multiplayer: players will now also receive credits if they finish in second place.
- It is now possible to take cover while sprinting.
- There is now an additional lock-on on the vertical (Y) axis in aim mode.